This website is managed by Nutricia Limited and its agents for the use of consumers within the UK.
Protecting your information
The only personal information we will ever have is what you have voluntarily given to us.
Why do we request personal information?
The main reason we ask for, process, and store your personal information is so we can reply to questions you have for us, via the Contact Us page, when you request a 5 Step Weaning Plan, or to provide a service you directly request.
Cow & Gate or our service providers will collect and store your personal information for purposes which may include:
- To directly provide any services you have requested
- To reply to your questions
- To enable third parties to process and manage your information so we can provide the services you have requested
- For security, administrative and legal purposes
- To update and enhance our website and the services we provide.
- Where you have consented, sharing this information within the Danone Group
- Information may also be shared with external third parties for marketing analysis (in which case information will only be shared for matching purposes and results will be returned on an anonymous and aggregated basis) or for behavioural targeting (in which case information will only be shared on an anonymous and aggregated basis).
Whenever we ask for your personal information we’ll tell you how we intend to use it. We’ll also ask for your explicit consent. Except as set out above, we will not disclose, sell or rent your personal information to any third party unless you have consented to this. If you do consent but later change your mind, you may contact us and we will cease any such activity.
You may opt in to receive marketing communications when you register with the website and you may withdraw that opt-in at any time. Once you have opted in, we will provide the services you have requested by post or e-mail as appropriate. Should you wish to opt out of receiving marketing communications for goods similar to those you have previously purchased from us, please let us know.
If you do not wish to communicate with us electronically, you can use any of the other methods described on the Contact Us page.
Any personal information you give us will be used strictly in accordance with current data protection legislation.
All our email correspondence has an unsubscribe option so you can opt out of further email contact if you wish.
You have the following rights:
- The right to request us to provide you with copies of personal information that we hold about you at any time and we may ask you to pay the fee permitted by law (currently £10)
- The right to request us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect personal information that we hold about you free of charge
- The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third party to whom we have disclosed your personal information with your consent) may send you
- Please notify us if you object to the use of your personal information in any of the ways mentioned, or if you have any other privacy-related questions, including about how we collect, store and use personal information.
The address to write to is: The Data Protection Officer, Cow & Gate, White Horse Business Park, Trowbridge, Wiltshire, BA14 0XQ.
What information do we collect?
When you access and browse this website (including when you submit personal information to us through data entry fields on the website), we may collect the following information from you:
- Your name
- Your e-mail details
- Your baby’s birth date or your expected due date
In order to provide you with the services you have requested, or for marketing analysis, Aptaclub (or third party data processors acting on our behalf) will collect the information that you have chosen to give us. We can do this in 2 ways:
- Directly from you using your registration details
- Indirectly from you using information from your visits to this website (see further information below about cookies)
Who else might see my personal information?
We may share your information when required to do so by relevant legislation, or court orders. Should Nutricia Limited be acquired by another company, customer information may be deemed a transferable business asset, and as such will transfer to the new owners
Cow & Gate may update this policy at any time, so please check this page regularly to ensure you are kept up–to–date.