Extraordinary Moments Storybook Terms and Conditions
- 1. The Extraordinary Moments storybook campaign is open to UK residents aged 18 and over.
- 2. By creating an Extraordinary Moments storybook, users will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions. Nutricia reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any stage. Nutricia reserves the right to disqualify submissions for an Extraordinary Moments storybook that do not comply with these terms and conditions or users whose conduct or content is inappropriate.
- 3. Internet access required.
Availability and Use of Extraordinary Moments storybooks
- 5. The campaign starts at and submissions must be received by no later than
- 6. By uploading a photo of your child at moments.cowandgate.co.uk, Nutricia will digitally enhance your photo with graphics in the following fun situations to create an Extraordinary Moments storybook: magic castle, mission to the moon, secret den, first sell-out gig and seven seas (each a "Storybook").
- 7. To create your own Storybook, you will need to upload a photo of your toddler, give us your email address and the name of you and your little one.
All photos correctly uploaded will be pre-moderated and no Storybook will be created until Nutricia is happy it conforms to the following rules. The upload:
- a) Must not contain or display any intellectual property of third parties (including but not limited to Cow & Gate logos, logos of other brands or cartoon characters);
- b) Must not contain or display infant formula milks from Cow & Gate or any other formula milk company;
- c) If a child is shown, they must be sitting or standing safely (no standing on tables, sofas et cetera, whether assisted by a parent, sibling or other) and the photo must not show the child in any potential harm or contain of make reference to anything which could be perceived as dangerous or putting the child at risk;
- d) Must not show bottle feeding or children under the age of 6 months;
- e) Must not contain any material which is defamatory of any person (including but not limited to Nutricia); contain any material or language which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory; promote sexually explicit material; promote violence; promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; promote any illegal activity (including but not limited to drug taking); be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person; or be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person;
- f) Must not contain any nudity: all children must be suitably clothed. A nappy is acceptable;
- g) Must not contain or make reference to or feature anyone smoking (including e-cigarettes or vaping), make any references to smoking, consuming or making any references to consuming alcohol;
- h) Must not contain personal information, including but not limited to phone numbers and/or email addresses;
- i) Must not contain or make reference to advertising or links to other websites;
- j) Artwork and illustrations will not be accepted; or
- k) Must not contain anything else that Nutricia in its sole discretion may deem inappropriate in the context of a Storybook.
- 9. By creating a Storybook, users confirm their submission is their own original work and they own all rights in their submission.
- 10. By creating a Storybook, users grant Nutricia a non-exclusive, royalty free, perpetual licence for Nutricia to use Storybooks which contain photos that they have submitted in whichever way Nutricia wishes including but not limited to any advertising or other communications. No additional compensation will be awarded for such use by Nutricia.
- 11. Once your image is approved by Nutricia, Nutricia will send the Storybook to the email address you have provided when submitting your photo. Nutricia will not be responsible for Storybooks delivered to incorrect email addresses that were provided by users at the time of submitting their photo.
- 12. Nutricia reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this campaign.
- 13. There is no prize for this campaign.
- 14. Nutricia does not accept liability for any losses or claims arising out of this promotion except in cases of personal injury or death resulting from its own negligence.
- 15. Unless entrants have consented otherwise, entrants’ personal data will only be used by Nutricia (and Nutricia’s promotional partners) for the purposes of running this campaign.
- 16. This campaign is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Pinterest. By entering this promotion, all entrants release Facebook and from any liability arising out of this campaign.
- 17. Nutricia's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 18. This campaign and these terms and conditions are governed by English law.
NUTRICIA: Nutricia Limited t/a Danone Nutricia Early Life Nutrition, Newmarket Avenue, Whitehorse Business Park, Trowbridge, Wiltshire BA14 0XG . Please do not send entries to this address.